Healthcare that goes above and beyond.
Family Medicine Associates Piedmont West believes a patient relationship is a partnership that spans a lifetime and that two-way communication is the key to good health. We strive to provide patient-centered healthcare and invite our patients and their families to be a part of the care team, as equal members in the decision-making and treatment process.
Each of our primary care providers goes beyond annual exams and diagnosis or treatments to view each patient as a whole. We work to become familiar with patients’ lifestyle and health patterns in order to provide comprehensive guidance to managing health care needs.
Our primary care providers place the highest priority on accessibility, communication and compassion in partnering with our patients. Using a broad range of knowledge and expertise, our physicians work with each patient to manage both immediate and long-term needs, and strive to ensure that patients feel confident and secure with our health-care services.
We look forward to working with you and your family to help you maintain good health. You also can count on us to be there should you or a loved one ever become ill, injured or have concerns about a health issue.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS OUR PATIENT:
- We foster an environment of courtesy and respect every day.
- Every patient, one at a time, deserves the right to be individually cared for.
- We’ll be considerate of your time. We will attempt to see each patient as close to their scheduled appointment as possible.
- We welcome our patients input and encourage our patients to tell us how we are doing.
- Our team of healthcare professionals is committed to doing our job in a manner that least inconveniences our patients.
- We practice patient-centric medicine at our practice.
- Everything we do is intended to benefit you, our patient.
- Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
FAMILY MEDICINE SERVICES
- Physical exams and well women care
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Immunizations and preventive care
- Treatment of minor illness and injuries
- Minor skin procedures
- Care for chronic conditions, including diabetes and hypertension
- On-site laboratory and X-ray
1190 Filbert Hwy., Suite 110
York, SC 29745